Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards!

So it's that time of year again so get those Christmas cards ready to be sent out! This year I am extra excited about our Christmas cards as they will also serve as an announcement of our new baby girl...no she isn't here yet, but will be very, very soon!!

I recently learned that Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free holiday cards to those who post about it....so here I am!

If you haven't checked Shutterfly out before, you really should! They have fantastic products that are very user friendly and reasonably priced. I have a wedding album from them and soon will be putting together a baby album I am sure!
Anyways their holiday card selection this year is fantastic....below are a few of my favorites:




Check our your favorites at Shutterfly
And...if you are a blogger...get in on this deal fast! Head here for the info!


No comments:

Post a Comment