Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Friday!

Hooray!  It's Friday!  Finally!  I have two quick videos I wanted to share with you all.  You may have already seen them, but I just love them both so much I had to share.  The first is one of the most creative engagement videos I have ever seen.  So much joy and so wonderful to watch!  And then I realized that the same guy who filmed his proposal shot a beautiful video honoring his family.  It doesn't matter how many times I watch that one...I tear up every single time.  It's simply beautiful.

Best Proposal 


Yes to Love
 


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and are able to get outside!  Spring is finally starting to show up!!!!!!  We are ready for a weekend of blowing bubbles, riding bikes, running around the yard and long walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment