Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sleeping....

Guess what cute little girl FINALLY slept through the night last night?!? Yes, my sweet, sweet Lucy finally did it!

This has been a rough week because it was my first week to return to work. It broke my heart to have to leave her each day but we are both making it through this first week just fine.

Our sitter has been wonderful to her and I think all the activity each day just wears my little girl out. There are so many kids to look at and things to see. And it must have all caught up with her last night. Lucy went down at 8pm and I did a "dream feed" for her at 10pm before I headed to bed and she didn't wake up until 5:30am! I actually think she would have slept even longer but when I went in to check on her the dog came in with me too and woke her up. But she was all smiles and one happy baby!

Here are some sweet pictures of her sleeping. She loves to stick her hand in her mouth while she sleeps...silly baby! And yes....she DOES sleep on her belly during naps. I know that is a total "no-no" but she loves it and sleeps so much better. I check on her very regularly....promise!





Happy baby!

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with tummy sleeping. I think if my son had slept on his back or side he would have had lots of problems. He spit up alot so sleeping any other way would not have worked.

    ReplyDelete