Friday, March 18, 2011

Zac Brown Fans.....

This past summer Pat and I, along with some friends went to see Zac Brown in concert.  It was awesome!  While we were there they were selling baby onesies and I just HAD to have one!  I was so excited when last Friday Lucy was finally able to fit into the one I bought her.  It might just be our new Friday night outfit.



Cold milk on a Friday night...

This weekend we are doing a little early celebration for my birthday with my family which I am looking forward too!  And then we are going to visit Pat's parents on Sunday.  Should be a fun weekend!  Also, we just got her 3 month baby pictures back so I will get those posted in a few days....they turned out amazing.  As usual our photographer captured some excellent pictures!!!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment