Friday, February 8, 2013

The Fresh Life

I can't even tell you how excited I am about all this!  I have been busy studying and working hard learning all I can at IIN recently.  I have also been spending much time brainstorming and thinking of just what I want my health coaching practice to look like.  After much prayer and thought I finally have it.  Set your eyes on....
 The Fresh Life will be offering Holistic Health Coaching and Wellness Consultanting programs and I am just so excited about it!  I will be working with clients trying to overcome sugar cravings, achieve an optimal weight, find easy ways to prepare healthful meals for your family, and have more energy to enjoy fresh and joyful living.

I feel like God truly blessed me with this opportunity and it came at just the right time.  While I still have a few months yet before I can start seeing clients, I do have a Facebook page up and running and would love for you to take a moment and "like" The Fresh Life to keep up-to-date with new program information and healthy living tips!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment