Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baby proofing

This little girl who was once so tiny....
 And recently started sitting up like a champ....well, ok a weeble-wobble champ, but still....


Has started heaving her body across the floor and I am pretty sure will be crawling by next week! 

She can quickly turn in circles when she hears noises or wants to see something.  She is also very good at watching me walk out of a room and the split second she loses sight of me she lets out a ferocious cry.  The doctor's office called it "separation anxiety".  I call it "not being able to get anything done".

I guess we better break out the ole outlet plugs this weekend huh? 

When did she start growing up so fast???  I love it and I hate it all at once.  I love that she is growing and changing and it's so fun to watch her learn new things but seriously, one minute she is mastering sitting and the next she will be leaving me to go to college.  Ah, such is life I guess.  Just don't grow too quickly baby....mama will miss your snuggles so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment