Monday, August 6, 2012

Wedding fun!


A few weeks ago Lucy and I were in my good friend Brooke's wedding.  The wedding was gorgeous and Lucy did great!! :)  She was a flower girl and I was a bit worried about her freaking out with all the unknown people around, but she and I walked down the aisle together and she was a champ!  Let me tell you though...it's hard work being in a wedding and having your daughter in the wedding too.  It took a LOT of coordination between Pat and I, but we pulled it off!  And Pat earned a well deserved beer that night for taking care of Lucy all day and carting her back and forth.  The only sad part is that I totally forgot to take any pictures.  All the pictures below are stolen from other people.  I really wish I would have taken a family picture, but oh well.

A rare pause in her racing around all evening!
Saying "Hi" to the other flower girl, Charli
Trying to get her to take a picture with Brooke...looks like Mommy will have to join!
The beautiful bride!  Great friends and cute babies
Bridal party!
Lucy dancing the night away :)

Hope everyone is having a GREAT Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment